Sunday, July 26, 2009

1/43 Cararama Volvo C30

You might consider this odd, as the title of the blog says One Twenty Four, but I also review small (bigger) scales too. And so here is Cararama's 1/43 Volvo C30. Bought it from Tesco quite a while back for around RM5. Which translates to -> Cheap. Be ready to get surprised at this little beauty.The side profile. Everything looks in place. Nothing seems to be out of order. Yet.
Look at the wheels closely. Not even my RM60 GT-R has disc brakes !! This is what I call attention to detail. Cararama has managed to fit disc brakes on a 1/43 dirt cheap diecast.
Looks at the detailing on the front. Even the small Volvo badge is well made.
The exhaust is a slight disappointment, but for this kind of price, I'm not complaining.
Look at the interior. You can actually see the red carpet. Pity its plastic, not the soft material found in AutoArt or Kyosho cars. =p
Overall, I can't say I'm not pleased with it. For a mere RM5, I'm getting details from far more expensive models. Pity I can't find them already. I'd give this a 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment