Sunday, July 12, 2009

1/24 Nissan GT-R R35

Finally I managed to get this baby from a toy shop in KL. I was really ecstatic when I found it, as I was hunting high and low for this one. Although I'm not much of a fan of JDMs, I do enjoy a nice one every now and then. This one is no different. The paintjob is almost flawless. The detailing is as close as perfect. Although I don't quite like the rear light being painted on. And the silver rims. But the worst part? Prices has rose by RM10. I'd give the GT-R a solid 8.5/10.
Side profile. Beautiful.
Front Part. Nothing much to shout at, but at least that there is a GT-R wording there.
Rear end. Also nothing much to shout about.

Interior Shots. Quite close to excellent for a 1/24 model.
Engine details are Maisto's signature semi-3D engine.
Front View. Very well done.
Rear End. Pity those lights are painted on.
Overall Shots. Easily one of the best angles.

Outdoor Shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment