Wednesday, July 8, 2009

1/24 Motor Max New Audi TT

One of my favorite sport cars is Audi TT, either the previous model or the latest one, because it has a unique body style which is like a combination of sporty and elegant look. The first time I saw the previous model, I stood in awe of it. In my opinion, it’s like a futuristic car. For instance as we look at the interior design, it’s like a spaceship. Compared to the latest model, the old one looks a bit fatty and round.

New Audi TT

I can’t deny the fact that the latest Audi TT looks hotter than the previous model. Of course comparison between the older and the newer model has a significant flaw as we’re trying to compare two things in different timeline. Thus, I want to make it clear that both the older and the newer Audi TT are amazing cars.

Motor Max's Audi TT with Fujimi's BBS LM

I got this 1:24 replica, fairly priced at AUD 20, from eBay UK three months ago. When it came to my hands, I was saddened that the left side mirror was broken. As I claimed it to the seller, I got AUD 4 refunded ^^ So I got it pretty cheap for this car. Then I fixed the mirror with superglue to get it sit firmly. The standard wheels are OKAY but as I have spare Fujimi BBS LM 18 inch wheels, I replaced the original ones with Fujimi’s.


Pefect color for Audi TT, thanks to Motor Max!

No details on the back light, just red plastic cover

No side windows as usual 1/24 diecast

Engine hood is easily 'openable'

Engine detail is superb among 1/24 diecasts

Its interior quality is equivalent to Maisto's R8

I strongly recommend to get youself this Audi TT, expecially for those who is a fan of Audi.
Thanks for looking.

Written by Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment