Tuesday, August 4, 2009

1/24 Sunnyside BMW 328i Convertible

Got this baby from US ebay for about AUD 25 about a month ago and it seems that this replica of the 'topless' 3 series BMW is not a fancy diecast which usually comes with a nice set of wheels and decent details. Soon, I replace the original wheels with Fujimi's 17 " BBS RG346 and lower the suspension. Here come the pictures.

With a model

The grill is so lousy as well as the no plate & headlamp. One word, awful!

Look at the headrest! So ridiculous.

Well, not bad for interior.. The beige color cherishes it up.

The car looks so much better on these wheels.

Wanna jump in?

Well, it's the worst quality diecast I've ever had so far. But I dun really care actually because I'm collecting BMW 3 series. I know there are plenty of rooms that needs improvement & detailing for this car. So if my spare time allows, I'm gonna put more details on this poor bimmer. Rate? 6/10.

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment