Wednesday, August 5, 2009

1/24 Jada Veilside 350Z

Jada's Veilside 350Z

And now is the time for me to give my first review on Jada's product, the 350Z Veilside. Oh.. Come on, I belive it's not only me getting crazy over Z33 after watching Tokyo Drift, right?! LOL. It certainly becomes one of my favourite car back then when Tokyo Drift fever struck me. It's been years for me forgeting my day dreaming addiction toward this car. But recently, this unique 'virus' hit me back, even more. After sitting in front of my computer for hours browsing on ebay to look for this car, I rather got nothing as the price just ridiculously unjustifiable. Funnily, until like 2 days ago, when I went to BigW Department Stores accompanying my mom shopping some household stuffs, my instinct brought my attention to the toy section, and there I eventually found a black car figure wrapped inside Jada packaging box staring at me. And there was the Fairlady dressed in Veilside 'gown' caught my attention. I took this thing off from the shelf quickly after I noticed the attractive price tag on the box and quickly run to the cashier to sedate my breathtaking joy. The feelling just indescribeable. The car is still untouched from any modification at the time I took the photo shot of it. I got a bunch of plans to improve the details and customise it in the future. So here are the pictures at the moment..


A bit dissapointed with Jada's choice of wheel, the one im after is the veilside Andrew Evolution

The front bumper is a bit too high.. hm.. would be nice if carbon lips are added.

Like a gundam face?

Huge wing. The best part of the body kit.

Interior is a bit stuffed up I think.

The paint quality is top notch!

Engine bay. I hate the chromes =(

The ICE is not my taste.



Not bad for my first Jada brand car. Rate?? 8.5/10

Christopher




No comments:

Post a Comment