Tuesday, August 4, 2009

1/24 Cararama VW Golf GTI MK V

Wild looking 'Red Devil' Golf GTI

In contrast to my poor 328i convertible, this Golf GTI from Cararama is just too good to be true in term of its price & quality. This one costs me less than the 328ci yet featuring decent detail & quality. The glossy paint is so smooth without showing off observable orange peel. The wheels you'll see in the pictures below are not the ones came from the box. The original wheel is just fine, but the car's stance is too high I suppose. As it's quite troublesome to reduce the height of the car without damaging the original chasis, I decide to replace them with Fujimi's BBS 17 inch two tone color version (some say 'time attack' version). The car turns out hotter, doesnt it? At least it does before my eyes. Here some pics for you to enjoy..

The height is just perfect now.

The widebody is so natural. Perfect emblem. Nice exhaust tips too.

Panel line is added.

Beautiful 'eyes' & 'mustache' - if you know what I mean ^^

The best engine room Ive ever seen in 1/24 car so far.

And just for fun!

Thus,I give 9.5/10.. what you think? Anyone like to second it?


Christopher.

1 comment:

  1. I think mimicking popular posts on other blogs is one of the best ways to get a good idea which will be popular.Such a lovely blog you have shared here with us. Really nice . Regent honda is an authorized Honda dealer with largest showroom and highly professional staff offering honda Jazz, honda amaze booking for test drive and Honda car on road price in thane, India.

    ReplyDelete