Friday, January 22, 2010

1/18 Joy Ride RC2 ERTL Honda S2000 (The Fast & The Furious)

Hi all. If you carefully notice my old postings, then this gonna be my first time posting 1/18 street car. I do always try to exclusively collect 1/24 cars only because IMO its size is just perfect. Not too big to store and not too small for detail.

I love HONDA, in fact I drive one. I'm sure I can't be called its fans if I'm not fond of its convertible, S2000. The car is just lovable from every angle. It's even more adorable with its Veilside body kits. Well, as a '1/24 perfectionist', I've been searching for Veilside's S2000 and apparently I have no luck at all. It seems it hasn't been made in 1/24. The only way to go is by getting my hand on this 1/18 S2000 TFTF version made by ERTL, & labeled as Joy Ride.

Now, let's see how it looks like.

The front bumper was made accurately. Isn't it beautiful?!

It comes with detachable soft top.

The engine room is just the average of 1/18s.

NOS powered, as it's a drag car I guess.

Beautifully detailed interior.

I think it stands a lit bit too high than it supposed to be.

I'm happy to rate it 8/10.

Thanks for looking.

Christopher






42 comments:

  1. 思想與理論,貴呼先於行動,但行動較思想或理論更高貴........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你要保守你的心,勝過保守一切,因為一生的果效是由心發出........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 若有人問你成功時會不會記得他 試問若你失敗時他會不會記得你..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 文章是心情的反應~~祝妳天天寫的都是讓人開心的好文章哦!!............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 要求適合自己的愛情方式,是會得到更多,還是會錯過一個真正愛你的人。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 做好事,不需要給人知道,雖然只是一件微不足道的事,但我相信,這會帶給我快樂。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 堅持是為著某種目的或目標,而持續不斷朝向既定方向努力的一種意念。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. 安安唷~~幸運的日子送給妳(你)滿滿的幸福,也祝福你天天都開心唷............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Given your picture comments, I take it you have never seen the movie "The Fast and the Furious" that this car is taken from?

    ReplyDelete